For homework, Jamison had to write a personal narrative last night. The assignment was to write about an event in his life that was the most memorable or exciting. His choice, which is obvious if you know him very well, was to write about deep-sea fishing in Oregon with Grandpa Bryan. One of the pages had to be a picture page, so I pulled out the CD and found those great pictures. That was in July '04, so my kids were 8 (Jamison), 7 (Raleigh), 5 (Tristan), & 2 (Sabra). Here are some pictures from that Portland trip.
Just doesn't seem that long ago to me. I guess that's what happens when we only see you a few times a year. We'll be up 3x in the next 8 weeks, so I guess we will get our fill of each other then!
1 comment:
Just doesn't seem that long ago to me. I guess that's what happens when we only see you a few times a year. We'll be up 3x in the next 8 weeks, so I guess we will get our fill of each other then!
Post a Comment