Every couple of years or so I idiotically decide that I can make my girls' costumes. This happened to be an "on" year for sewing, so I spent the entire month of October making two costumes. The downside is all the stress, plus it ISN'T less expensive to make a costume than buy one! (Memo to me: fabric is expensive!) The upside is two very happy children, AKA a vampire girl and Belle.
3 comments:
WOW, good job!!!! I didn't know you were so good at sewing. They all look so cute. I can't believe how long Sabra's hair is and how much she's grown since I last saw her. At first I thought it was Raleigh until I looked closer.
Cool costumes!! The girls look great - you did a great job!! And I agree with Bethany, Sabra's hair is getting so long, it's so cute!!
We loved seeing your Halloween costumes. Sally was especially excited to see Belle - when she saw it she said, "Look a modest Belle!" So that is another upside to sewing your own, because it is hard to find a modest Belle out there - we've looked!
Post a Comment