Last Saturday we took the kids sledding with the cousins on Sean's side. Joe, Sean's brother, had found a great sledding hill in Layton, so we all went. We'd borrowed a big tube from Mom & Dad, which everyone had a great time using. The hill was perfect--a nice long, gentle slope. Sean's sister Melinda and her daughter Contessa brought their 4-wheeler to help get everyone back up the hill. If we hadn't had that, I think the kids would've lasted about 30 minutes, but as it was, we were there for a couple of hours! The temperature was only about 18 degrees, but with the sun out, it felt plenty warm to us!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. At least with 18 degree weather, you have snow to have fun in. Here, there's just ice. But, at the 18 degree weather doesn't last long either. Should be back in the 40s this weekend. Yay!
I wish we could go sledding! I loved the pictures - and next time I go sledding I want to make sure I have a 4 wheeler. It sounds like the way to go!
18 degrees! Brrrr! Sledding looks like so much fun. My girls loved sledding when they went over christmas with your dad I hope you all had some hot cocoa when you got home.
Post a Comment