Monday, December 18, 2006

Setting this up.....

This seems a bit more technologically advanced than I can do! I don't really understand how to set this all up. I've got the page, but I need direction on how to set up the words & pictures. Also, I'm afraid this might take more time than I have. Any suggestions from those who have already worked on theirs?

I'm trying to download a picture but it's already been working on it for about 5 minutes, and I don't think it's adding my picture. How do I know where the pictures & words will arrange on the page?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's actually quite a quick process, but it helps to compress the pictures before uploading them; they don't need to be super quality for the web. I compress mine pretty small and it uploads 5 or 6 in a minute or so. What software do you use for your pics?

Barb & Sean said...

I don't know how to compress pictures. I think I'll definitely need help from somebody. Maybe it won't work from a Mac!

Rebekah B. said...

When are we going to see some more stuff from the Tucketts?